The Trapshooting Hall of Fame is proud to offer seven scholarships this year, five $5,000 scholarships and two $1,000 scholarships. Graduating seniors who are active ATA members are eligible to apply.The five $5,000 scholarships will be paid out over four years and the two $1,000 scholarships will be paid out one time. Students must be enrolledfull time in an accredited college/university. Recipients of a four-year scholarship must maintain at least a 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average to continue their eligibility.
The two $1,000 scholarships are available to graduating seniors needing financial assistance and who reside in the state of Wyoming or in Idaho.
- Be a graduating high school Senior
- Be an active member of the Amateur Trapshooting Association
- Be enrolled, or in the process of enrolling in an accredited college or university by Fall of your graduating year
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must not have a family relationship with any trustee/officer of the Trapshooting HOF.
Application Package Instructions:
Note – Applicants must comply with these instructions. Applications that do not follow these instructions may not be considered.
- Complete the Scholarship Application in full. Applications must be typed and signed by applicant. Handwritten applications will not be considered for review.
- Write a short essay, no more than 100 words, describing your financial need.
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript, including at the minimum the first semester senior-year grades and cumulative grade point average computed on a 4.0 scale. Transcript does not have to be an official copy.
- Provide a copy of your SAT and/or ACT score results.
- Attach a signedletter of recommendation from one of the following: High School Guidance Counselor, State ATA Delegate or Certified Instructor
- Provide a record of your trapshooting (list years shot, major wins, records, etc.).
Application Package Submission:
- Application packages must be mailedto: Trapshooting Hall of Fame, PO Box 519, Sparta, IL 62286. (No email submissions will be accepted.)
- Application packages must be post marked on or before July 1.
Scholarship winners will be contacted by August 12th.
The students listed below have been awarded the 2021 Hall of Fame college scholarships.
HLanders Trap Club Scholarship