The Trapshooting Hall of Fame is proud to offer seven scholarships this year, five $5,000 scholarships and two $1,000 scholarships. Graduating seniors who are active ATA members are eligible to apply.The five $5,000 scholarships will be paid out over four years and the two $1,000 scholarships will be paid out one time. Students must be enrolledfull time in an accredited college/university. Recipients of a four-year scholarship must maintain at least a 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average to continue their eligibility.
The two $1,000 scholarships are available to graduating seniors needing financial assistance and who reside in the state of Wyoming or in Idaho.
Download Application Download Instructions
- Be a graduating high school Senior
- Be an active member of the Amateur Trapshooting Association
- Be enrolled, or in the process of enrolling in an accredited college or university by Fall of your graduating year
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must not have a family relationship with any trustee/officer of the Trapshooting HOF.
Application Package Instructions:
Note – Applicants must comply with these instructions. Applications that do not follow these instructions may not be considered.
- Complete the Scholarship Application in full. Applications must be typed and signed by applicant. Handwritten applications will not be considered for review.
- Write a short essay, no more than 100 words, describing your financial need.
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript, including at the minimum the first semester senior-year grades and cumulative grade point average computed on a 4.0 scale. Transcript does not have to be an official copy.
- Provide a copy of your SAT and/or ACT score results.
- Attach a signedletter of recommendation from one of the following: High School Guidance Counselor, State ATA Delegate or Certified Instructor
- Provide a record of your trapshooting (list years shot, major wins, records, etc.).
Application Package Submission:
- Application packages must be mailedto: Trapshooting Hall of Fame, PO Box 519, Sparta, IL 62286. (No email submissions will be accepted.)
- Application packages must be post marked on or before July 1.
Scholarship winners will be contacted by August 12th.