Bill & LeeAnn Martin
committed to giving
ONE MILLION DOLLARS
to the new museum!
Key Sponsor - The A.T.A. has committed $250,000 to the new museum
- Jim Bradford, Jr.; Donation to acquire the Marvin Christian ATA Photo Collection
- Dean Bright
- The X.E. “Bus” Durant Scholarship Fund
- Earl H. Goetz Memorial Fund
The Richland County Foundation
- In Memory of Leo Harrison, III; From: Fellow Shooters, Friends, and Family of Leo
- Bill & Ruthie Hunter
- Phil Kiner
- In Memory of Lander Trap Club
By: Torrington Gun Club
- Dr. Ronald McGarry
In memory of Dr. Howard McGarry
- The Brophy Family of Shamrock Leathers
- James Beasley of Tilden Trophies
- Skip Trammell
- Collette & Ondrea Weikum; In Memory of George & Eric Weikum
- Neil Winston; In Memory of Jim Thomas, a long time A.T.A. member
- Neil Winston; Donation to acquire the Marvin Christian ATA Photo Collection
- Mr. & Mrs. Jim Bradford, Jr.
- Tom Burkey
- Dennis DeVaux
- Kenny Ray Estes
- Bob & Lou Ann Munson
- Gerald Russo; In Memory of Pete Kelly & Paul Coniglio
- Lawrence Russo, Jr.
- Steven C. Williams; In Memory of Dr. Ed & Charlotte Williams
- Amateur Trapshooting Association; In Memory of Leo Harrison, III
To see more donors or to make a donation click here.